Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome to Author, Author...

...read all about it.

Hi everybody.  I have decided to open my blog up to Authors who would like to promote their work whether it be a new or upcoming release or a piece of work that has been out on the market for a while. 

Who doesn't want a little free promo right?

 I have a great list of Authors lined up to spotlight on my blog.

The highlight days will be Sundays and Thursdays.

Please feel free to stop back often and if you missed an author, visit the Author, Author archive page where I'll keep a running list of past authors and the link to their interview.

I hope you enjoy reading about some wonderful authors and grabbing the great books they write.

Our first Author Ceri Hebert, is scheduled for Thursday March 8th so make sure you stop back.  Feel free to subscribe to the blog so you won't miss a post.

Thanks and enjoy,

Krista Ames


No comments:

Post a Comment