Friday, March 9, 2012

Finally Friday March 9th!

I love Fridays!  I love Books!  I love GREAT Authors.  Today on Finally Friday, we have yet another great TMP backlist book and the fantastic author who wrote it :)

Please welcome.....

Christina Wolfer
with her
contemporary modern day western romance

Two Brothers


At eighteen, Amanda Riley got her first lesson in love when Jacob Henderson broke her heart. But then she made the biggest mistake of her life – she ran off and married his younger brother.
Ten years later, she’s divorced and moving back to her small hometown. She’s made a name for herself in the cutting horse industry. That should count for something… Right? But decade old mistakes won’t be easily forgotten by everyone in town.
When Amanda and Jacob are thrown together to help an abused horse, old desires ignite and past truths are revealed. And just when they think they’ll get a second chance at love, the younger brother comes home.


Review: "I was extremely moved by the realistic character development with a big dose of the reality. A true story about love and loss and about the fact that the ones who cause the most pain are the ones we love.... I highly recommend the tale of Two Brothers and the amazing writing of Christina Wolfer." 5 Cups by Delane, Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance Reviews



Author Bio: The first Compiled Writings by Christina were gathered and stapled together when I was ten years old. Those terribly written, yet funny to read, short stories often held some resemblance to my life growing up on a 39 acre farm in Williamsburg, OH, a small town east of Cincinnati. There were horses, cows, pigs, dogs, cats—okay, a zoo—which included three older brothers.
I left this wonderful life behind at eighteen to pursue a degree in Journalism and then a career in Marketing. After ten years of living in the city, I moved back to Williamsburg and bought those same 39 acres I grew up on. I eventually married my best friend, Jack, and allowed him and his son to move in with me, my two dogs and two horses. Since then, we’ve added another horse and built our dream home, a log cabin.
The desire to write and become published was never far from my mind. It pushed at me until I could no longer ignore the stories running through my head. Then one day, sitting in an airport on my way home from a business trip, I wrote the first chapter of Two Brothers. Once that first book was written, well, then I had to figure out what to do with it. I joined Romance Writers of America, as well as my local chapter, which eventually led me to Turquoise Morning Press and the future release of Two Brothers.
Like any good story, my journey has just begun and the ending is yet to be written.

Please visit our author here.....www.christinawolfer.com or www.christinawolfer.blogspot.com


Two Brothers is available for purchase HERE.  Get your copy today!





1 comment:

  1. Romance and horses. Couldn't think of a better combination! Love the premise of your story.

    ReplyDelete