Thursday, September 6, 2012

Author, author...



 
 
...read all about it !


Today we have a Sizzling PR tour for


Submit to Your Fantasies
by
Lynn Myshe Joseph


Welcome Lynn, can you tell us a little about yourself?

Well I am a married mother of 3 (4 if you count Hubby! Lol) and I work in HR. Moved from Chicago to the Dallas suburban area in 2009 and LOVE it here!


What did you want to be when you were growing up or did you always want to be a writer?

Oddly, I wanted to be a lawyer- I wanted to help people get out of dire situations and be a top lawyer in the country- Well that didn’t pan out J



When did you first start writing?

When I was 13- I had to write an essay about a fantasy world to live in. It was then I knew I was going to be a writer because I found myself enjoying creating characters and worlds



What is a typical writing day like for you? 

Since I work 8-5, I writer for 1 hour once I get home and get the kids settled. Over the weekends I allow myself 3-5 hours of writing time



Do you have an specific routine you follow or specific items you need with you when you write?

I MUST have rock music playing in the background! Not sure why, but certain music moves me to write

 
 
What is your favorite part of writing?  Is there anything you don’t like about being a writer?

Creating characters! I can take from tons of elements and create my hero and heroine, as well as beta characters. There is nothing that I don’t like about writing- I love it all!
 

 
What is your favorite length of book to write?  (Short story, novella, full length novel) Why?
Novellas- I can get out what I need in a short amount of time. Then I can get to the editing and rewriting process faster. I am working on a novel, however!


 
 
How does your family feel about your writing and you being an author?

One word- Supportive.
 

 
Is there a to-be-read waiting on your bedside table?

Not at this moment- I try to read a book as soon as I get it
 
 

For fun, I have a few personal questions, 

Favorite 5

1)  Favorite Holiday- Christmas- LOVE the decorations and watching my kids open their gifts from Santa!

2) Favorite Drink-   Not sure of the name, but you mix Hypnotiq, Malibu and Pineapple juice- MMMMMMM

3) Favorite Author-   Shayla Black. She writers the most awesome stories! I have a few others that I am discovering now

4) Favorite Book-  Mine! No, really, mine- Submit to your Fantasies

5) Favorite Animal-D  ogs; they are loyal and will protect you, no matter how big or small they are

And for a bonus:  What is a typical mood for you?  And is your mood different when you’re writing?

Im normally high strung and need to get things in order before the end of the day. When I am writing, I am calm, mellowed out, relaxed.

 

Where can our readers find you?? 

Email: libradoll81@gmail.com


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/lynn.myshejoseph


 

Is there an upcoming or current release you would like to share with us today and where can we find it?

I am currently working on a novella series called Uncertain; this will be out in October!

Right now, my book, Submit to your Fantasies, is available for purchase!

In this anthology, Lynn Myshe' Joseph lets you explore 5 different fantasies, from the boardroom to the bondage room. You will discover what it feels like to be bound and restrained, the hesitations and doubts of first timers, and how thin is the border between reality and fantasy. Welcome to a world where you will submit to your fantasies!

 

Excerpt:

“This is the only time tonight I will correct you. You address me as Hunter. Understand? Reply, Tonya.”

 

She puffed and replied. “Yes, Hunter.”

 

His deep chuckle aroused her even more, and she began to feel tiny pulses between her legs. He walked in front of her, and she noticed he was wearing black jeans. Hunter placed his finger under her chin, and brought her head up to meet his face. Shit, he was a gorgeous man; gray eyes that now looked like molten steel. Dark brown eyebrows framed those silver irises, adding more danger when it needed none. Hard features; a strong, square jawline, angular chin and straight nose gave him the look of a predator, ready to attack without notice. Dark hair, cut brutally short, completed his handsome face.

 

He loomed over her; his height of 6 feet plus intimidated and unsettled her; she only grew wetter as his stare bore into hers. He stepped into her personal space, and her nipples stabbed his chest through her sheer blouse. Tonya glanced at his torso, which was bare. He was miles and miles of tanned heaven; his abs rippled and his pectorals flexed whenever he took a breath.

 

No doubt, this man had the power to dominate. She knew that from the first time she met him. Tonya rejoiced in the knowledge that tonight, he was here to make true on her desires, help her to fulfill them, accept who she was.

 

Tonight, she would give him everything and hold nothing back, let him take what he pleased.

 

She will make him a proud Master.

 

“Remove your blouse.” His voice was edged with steel, full of demand with a snap of a whip.

 

She fumbled with the buttons and then let the garment slide off her body, the cream colored blouse making a pile on the floor beneath her knees.

 

“Look at me.” Hunter’s voice was like sandpaper on gravel.

 

Her eyes snapped up to him, and he watched her with hungry eyes, ready to take and give. His massive chest rose and fell with harsh breaths.

At that moment, she had begun to recognize her own needs; the need to submit, the need to be possessed, the need to be bound.

 

All for him.

 
For Hunter.

 

Show MoPublisher- MyPoutyLips. www.mypoutylips.com

Here is the info to purchase:



 
Lynn, thanks so much for being with us today.  It was a pleasure to learn more about you!

Readers, don't miss getting your copy of Submit to Your Fantasies!!

Until next time, happy reading!!

Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment