Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Two-fer Tuesday

Two Tasty Treats, one blog post.....

Now when I say tasty treats, i'm referring to sugar and men !!!

What better combination is there.....am I right?

First I'll start with a decadent recipe full of sugar with  an ingredient you wouldn't expect at all !



Apple Thingys

2 cans crescent rolls
4 apples cut into quarters
2 sticks butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 (12 oz.) can Mountain Dew 

Peel and core apples and cut into quarters.  Roll apple chunnks into a crescent triangle and close up like a dumpling.  Spray  13 x 9 dish.  Melt butter in a small pan.  Mix in sugar and cinnamon.  Pour over crescent  apple rolls. Then pour Muntain Dew all over that.  Yes i said Mountain Dew, trust me, it really blends in well and you can't tell.   Bake for 45 minutes at 350 deg. or until golden brown.  Better if eaten while still warm. 




Now...

for the man part of my tasty treat, i know this one has been blogged about before but seriously, he is just so yummy and my favorite !!!  Say hello to.....



Alex O'Loughlin











No comments:

Post a Comment