Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday 56:

Nauti Boy by Lora Leigh

Rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Post any sentence from that page (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog. (If you do not have your own blog) post it in the comments section of this blog.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST


Ok, here we go,not reading this yet but next on my list as a re-read before i buy the newest ones. Excerpt from pge 56.


"Just a hug, Kelly-baby?"  He whispered the words, his lips quirking gently.  "I dream of your hugs, darlin', just as much as I dream of your kiss."

"It's real easy, baby," he crooned, his dark velvet voice washing over her.  "You just lift your arms and put them around my neck."

He let go of her hair, fingers curling around her wrists as he lifted her arms, urging them up until they curled around his neck. 

"Then you come up real close to me, so I can hug you back." 

His arms went around her, slowly, so slowly, pulling her against him until her head rested on his chest.



Yummy......i'd take one of those hugs for sure !!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this series! Each book got better and better. I've only read the first four in the Nauti series and am looking very forward to the new fifth one!
    *waving from across the way*
    Blog is coming alone nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute excerpt! Reminds me of that move (can't remember which one) where she teaches the guy how to whistle. "You just put your lips together and blow." Classic.

    ReplyDelete