Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Author, author.... LOVE AT STAKE by Victoria Davies

...read all about it !!
 

 
 

Release Date: 1/27/13

Genre: Paranormal Romance

 

Synopsis:  Abbey is the lone human working for Fated Match, a company that pairs members of the supernatural community with their eternal mates.
To snag a young vampire socialite as their next client, Abbey journeys to the home of Lucian Redgrave, the oldest vampire on the East Coast.  But he's not willing to allow his vampire daughter to use the agency...unless Abbey can first find his perfect match in a month.
 
As Abbey coaches Lucian through his dates, she can't deny the chemistry between them.  But humans are toys for vampires, and risking her heart isn't a part of the plan.  
 
 
Tagline: Hunting for love is a pain in the neck...


 

 

Author Bio:

My love for writing started young. Luckily I had a family who encouraged believing in magic and embracing imagination. From stories quickly scribbled in bright pink diaries, my love of storytelling developed. Since then my characters may have evolved and my plots may have grown decidedly more steamy but I never lost my love of the written word. Writing is not only a way to silence the wonderful voices in my head, but it also allows me to share my passions with my readers. I hope you enjoy my titles!

 

Currently I write from Toronto, Canada. While I have a healthy love for the unknown, this corner of the world will always be my home.  Website Facebook Goodreads

 

Giveaway

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment